Skip to main content

Little Free Range Day Camp 2022 Registration

 Little Free Range Day Camp 

2022 Schedule and Registration*





    Mommy & Me / Family  Day 


$30 per family, per session        

    July 1,         9 - 11am

    August 26,  9 - 11am


This one day camp is designed for our youngest campers, who might do better with a parent or other trusted adult accompanying them, or those that all want to come together at any age as a family to our little homestead. Introductory day of animals, gardening, crafts, and other fun outdoor activities are planned. Each session will have a different take home craft. 




Preschool & Early Elementary Day  Camp    (3-9, *potty trained )


*$150

           August 1-4,    9 - 12pm


    Your child will enjoy this drop-off day camp discovering the outdoors on our little homestead. We will be practicing animal husbandry, using real tools, learning about plants and gardening, doing crafts, and other activities. 





    Elementary Day Camp       ( kindergarten to fifth grade-ish ) 

*$150, per 4 day session         

            June 27-30,      9 - 12pm

            July 25-28,      9 - 12pm

    August 22-25,  9 - 12pm


Kids entering elementary to fifth grade will love this hands on outdoor adventure working with our animals, in the garden, building with real tools, crafting fun or useful take home items, and other outdoor games and activities around our homestead. Each available elementary session will have a similar structure and theme, but different crafts and activities weekly.






  

            



           

Registration Links:


June


    Elementary Day Camp           June 27-30, 9am-12pm


July 

    Mommy & Me / Family Day       July 1, 9-11am


    Elementary Day Camp           July 25-28, 9am-12pm


August

    Preschool & Elementary Day Camp             August 1-4, 9am-12pm



   Mommy & Me Day {full}  August 26, 9-11am





All camps will be fully outside, please dress accordingly! Please send a water bottle with your child’s name on it and sunscreen on if desired. Each camp will include a snack and take home item. 


**Sibling Discount** Any sibling registering will get a $20 discount no matter the date of registration. 



Camp in Action


Mommy and Me Day




Craft Time!


Elementary campers collecting eggs

Veggie kabobs for the chickens. 




Visit me at @free_range_on_fairview on Instagram to see more pictures from last year or ask any more questions. Email: sssadler08@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him)  I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...

Belated Christmas Pics

Because I didn't download any pictures for a while, and then it was after Christmas and things got wild for a while I kind of skipped over the actual holiday so several weeks late, here is how we spent our Christmas. I didn't get any pictures when we were over at Shane's family's house but we spent lots of time over there too.  All four kids in one picture together! Warner kind of blends into the tree skirt but his little baldish head stands out. Luckily the matching pajamas I bought for the boys last year still fit too.  Head lamps for spying on Santa. Opening presents was a daunting task for Lincoln. I think this was when he realized asking only for a "princess and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich" wasn't the best of ideas. Don't worry he got plenty spoiled. The messy aftermath. Lincoln playing in his new tiny little kitchen. My brother and dad at our house. My mom and brother decorating a giant gingerbread...

Crafty Christmas Inexpensive Gifts

I was going to say cheap gifts... but hopefully the receiver of the gift doesn't think so, so inexpensive to me just means that the person giving would rather spend time on thought rather than money, right? So here are just a few of the things I have been up to lately... Still have a few more ideas to finish but I am getting close and with only 18 days left, it's about time! Iron on transfers. I love them. They are so fun! And I love personalizing things. So my previous experiences haven't been 100% great with transfers but hey I'm not selling my stuff to the public so I think it's ok. I used them to make two tote bags (luckily the receiver of the aunt bag below is not my sister Jackie... so don't get your hopes up!) a super hero cape and a baby gift. If you search printable transfers or iron-ons there are tons of cute ideas everywhere. Next time I buy transfer paper I am getting clear though because the white didn't work as great as I had hoped but sti...