Yes all of the animals pictured are squishy, soft and cuddly... but only one will bite you back. Yes it's Lincoln. He loves his stuffed animals (especially the bear). He also loves to bite his mommy. For some reason I am the primary one he nibbles on. I guess it's a good thing so he doesn't bite his friends, but I still wish it didn't happen at all. We are working on getting it to stop, but for now if you notice a few teeth mark shaped bruises on me just let it slide.
We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him) I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...
Comments
Post a Comment