I helped Dylan set up his tent in his room (it's a little kids sized one) and told him he could play in there and pretend he's camping like we are going to do this weekend. I started vacuuming the living room and heard him yell "Guess where I am Mom?" I responded with "in your tent?" and he said "yes, you guessed right." Where else would he have been? Oh man kids, you gotta love them.
We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him) I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...
Guess where I am????!!!
ReplyDelete:^)