Skip to main content

Composition and Crackin' Up

I working on it and trying to get better: Composition, using the Rule of Thirds, Computer Editing Techniques... all interesting. I am actually learning a lot, I just don't get out of the house much so trying to find interesting subjects that the class won't get tired of plus that meet the guidelines is my main challenge.
Dylan didn't want to be a model for this picture but I think it turned out better that way anyway. The only thing I would have changed is my angle a little bit so you don't look up his little snotty nose :)
 Naked crawling adventures I just had to catch. I love the extra little rolls on the back of his thighs. Yes he is still doing the crab/commando crawl, using his toes and left arm to pull himself along, what a goof.
 The boys in their footed pjs.
 Danielle and friend Rylan going to prom.
 Dylan checking out how high the creek near our house has risen since the weather is warming up.
 Mini photographer Dylan with his new (to him!) 35mm camera with "real film" in it. Can't wait to see what those pictures turn out like.
The boys hanging out on a nice day in Kittitas.

And finally the newest finding in the Sadler house, pulling himself up to a standing position. Ah yes he can do it at the couch, in his pack'n'play, by the dishwasher and washing machine, by the toilet (he's a fast crawler what can I say he just got close) and so many more. It sure makes trying to fold a load of laundry fun! He is so unsteady but fearless that he has bumps and bruises all over, mainly a big egg right above his left eye. No I don't beat my kid, he's just a boy! An active, happy, almost unsick little 10 month old who, much to my dismay, will probably be walking in the next few weeks.

Comments

  1. I remember someone else having those same thigh rolls ;0)
    Love Momma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him)  I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...

Belated Christmas Pics

Because I didn't download any pictures for a while, and then it was after Christmas and things got wild for a while I kind of skipped over the actual holiday so several weeks late, here is how we spent our Christmas. I didn't get any pictures when we were over at Shane's family's house but we spent lots of time over there too.  All four kids in one picture together! Warner kind of blends into the tree skirt but his little baldish head stands out. Luckily the matching pajamas I bought for the boys last year still fit too.  Head lamps for spying on Santa. Opening presents was a daunting task for Lincoln. I think this was when he realized asking only for a "princess and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich" wasn't the best of ideas. Don't worry he got plenty spoiled. The messy aftermath. Lincoln playing in his new tiny little kitchen. My brother and dad at our house. My mom and brother decorating a giant gingerbread...

Crafty Christmas Inexpensive Gifts

I was going to say cheap gifts... but hopefully the receiver of the gift doesn't think so, so inexpensive to me just means that the person giving would rather spend time on thought rather than money, right? So here are just a few of the things I have been up to lately... Still have a few more ideas to finish but I am getting close and with only 18 days left, it's about time! Iron on transfers. I love them. They are so fun! And I love personalizing things. So my previous experiences haven't been 100% great with transfers but hey I'm not selling my stuff to the public so I think it's ok. I used them to make two tote bags (luckily the receiver of the aunt bag below is not my sister Jackie... so don't get your hopes up!) a super hero cape and a baby gift. If you search printable transfers or iron-ons there are tons of cute ideas everywhere. Next time I buy transfer paper I am getting clear though because the white didn't work as great as I had hoped but sti...