Skip to main content

Seattle Baby!

For the next leg of our four day weekend extravaganza we went to Seattle for some-site seeing, swimming and serious pie. 
Yes, we went to the world famous restaurant in Seattle called Serious Pie. It was voted one of the best pizza places in the nation and we could see it looking out our hotel window so of course we had to check it out. It was up scale, funky and we had a great time. 
One side of the Sadler table

The other side.
 We stayed in the Marriot and made full use of all of the fancy amenities and enjoyed the bustling city life. Of course the gorgeous white sheets ended up with almost every bodily function on them by the end of out one night stay (including a diaper blow out, a picked scab that bled, pee from when Linc was nude, and slober after someone ate a yummy candy), but that's what the laundry room is for right?

Kids checking out the view.

View of Puget Sound.

Boys checking out the view.

Space Needle at sunset.

Dylan got a roll-away right next to the window, lucky!

Shane and the littles getting ready for bed.

Seattle night life.

Sadler swimming time. 

Lincoln in his "swimming jacket".  Man that floor was slippery.

Warner in the pool for the first time.
We capped off the trip with a nice trip to a down town McDonald's for breakfast and headed to the zoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him)  I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...

Crafty Christmas Inexpensive Gifts

I was going to say cheap gifts... but hopefully the receiver of the gift doesn't think so, so inexpensive to me just means that the person giving would rather spend time on thought rather than money, right? So here are just a few of the things I have been up to lately... Still have a few more ideas to finish but I am getting close and with only 18 days left, it's about time! Iron on transfers. I love them. They are so fun! And I love personalizing things. So my previous experiences haven't been 100% great with transfers but hey I'm not selling my stuff to the public so I think it's ok. I used them to make two tote bags (luckily the receiver of the aunt bag below is not my sister Jackie... so don't get your hopes up!) a super hero cape and a baby gift. If you search printable transfers or iron-ons there are tons of cute ideas everywhere. Next time I buy transfer paper I am getting clear though because the white didn't work as great as I had hoped but sti...

Belated Christmas Pics

Because I didn't download any pictures for a while, and then it was after Christmas and things got wild for a while I kind of skipped over the actual holiday so several weeks late, here is how we spent our Christmas. I didn't get any pictures when we were over at Shane's family's house but we spent lots of time over there too.  All four kids in one picture together! Warner kind of blends into the tree skirt but his little baldish head stands out. Luckily the matching pajamas I bought for the boys last year still fit too.  Head lamps for spying on Santa. Opening presents was a daunting task for Lincoln. I think this was when he realized asking only for a "princess and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich" wasn't the best of ideas. Don't worry he got plenty spoiled. The messy aftermath. Lincoln playing in his new tiny little kitchen. My brother and dad at our house. My mom and brother decorating a giant gingerbread...