I am so thankful for my comfy mattress, my puffy pillows, my snuggly sheets... my cozy bed. I might not actually sleep on it much, (not because of that) between taking Lincoln to the bathroom in the middle of the night and Warner up crying for who knows how many hours, but I love going to bed. I know some day I will be able to sleep all night and probably not be able to get my boys up easily and will miss having the littles around so I am enjoying the moments of sleep I do get now.
We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him) I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...
Comments
Post a Comment