Ah so sweet. These are the first pictures of the boys playing together in a fort. The Leap Pad was just to intriguing to get them all looking at the camera at the same time unfortunately... but still adorable. Now that Warner is crawling (if you can call it that) he can get himself into some situations but this was so cute to see them all in one place. He is also starting to get interested in what they are playing with and will go see what they are up to. I have a feeling this is the first of many three-on-one days where things might start to get just a little easier.
We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him) I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...
Comments
Post a Comment