Skip to main content

Warner 8 Months

Look at this smiley little guy! Yes teething has been taking it's toll on him (all of us?) but he is still quite a happy and content little guy. He actually only got up twice last night. Yes I know he is 8 months and should have been sleeping through the night like 25 weeks ago, but he has his own plan. Still no teeth but I swear he has now said "dada" and "mama" but mainly dada. 

He sort of has Eddie Munster hair. He has really long hair on top and it usually goes to a point now since it is too long to put into a little faux hawk. Oh well he's still cute.

He is interested in everything and spent about 10 minutes investigating the little plastic bin the mushrooms came in today while I was trying to make dinner. He wants to eat our food, play with anything in my hands and likes to try to get over to the fire place poker. He is crawling in the most unconventional way possible. He does little baby push ups, lunges forward and then pulls himself with his arms. He'll figure it out eventually but I am in no rush to teach him the easier way :)

He's not a giant on the scale of babies, but my oh my he has got some thighs on him. I can barely squeeze up 12 mo. baby jeans on him. Maybe it's all those strong muscles from trying to stand all the time. He also likes to eat. This week or so he's figured out how to get food into his mouth by himself so now it's fun to watch him try to eat up all the snacks I put on his tray. In true Sadler fashion he like to shovel in one after another. 

Eight Months, that's 3/4 of the way through a year right? Yikes it's hard to believe. His cousin turned a year old yesterday and it's hard to imagine that these boys are growing up and there is nothing we can do about it. My sweet little serious dude. 

Lincoln decided that enough was enough and ripped off the sticker in favor of more jumping off the furniture like a super hero.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him)  I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...

Crafty Christmas Inexpensive Gifts

I was going to say cheap gifts... but hopefully the receiver of the gift doesn't think so, so inexpensive to me just means that the person giving would rather spend time on thought rather than money, right? So here are just a few of the things I have been up to lately... Still have a few more ideas to finish but I am getting close and with only 18 days left, it's about time! Iron on transfers. I love them. They are so fun! And I love personalizing things. So my previous experiences haven't been 100% great with transfers but hey I'm not selling my stuff to the public so I think it's ok. I used them to make two tote bags (luckily the receiver of the aunt bag below is not my sister Jackie... so don't get your hopes up!) a super hero cape and a baby gift. If you search printable transfers or iron-ons there are tons of cute ideas everywhere. Next time I buy transfer paper I am getting clear though because the white didn't work as great as I had hoped but sti...

Belated Christmas Pics

Because I didn't download any pictures for a while, and then it was after Christmas and things got wild for a while I kind of skipped over the actual holiday so several weeks late, here is how we spent our Christmas. I didn't get any pictures when we were over at Shane's family's house but we spent lots of time over there too.  All four kids in one picture together! Warner kind of blends into the tree skirt but his little baldish head stands out. Luckily the matching pajamas I bought for the boys last year still fit too.  Head lamps for spying on Santa. Opening presents was a daunting task for Lincoln. I think this was when he realized asking only for a "princess and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich" wasn't the best of ideas. Don't worry he got plenty spoiled. The messy aftermath. Lincoln playing in his new tiny little kitchen. My brother and dad at our house. My mom and brother decorating a giant gingerbread...