Well Danielle has her first, and only, home softball games today. For about 10 minutes there the wind actually stopped and I was so excited. But... as with Spring in Ellensburg the wind is back rattling the windows and I'm pretty sure I hear rain pouring down now as well. Dang it. Hopefully the weather clears up a bit before 4pm today. I really want to be supportive but hopefully I don't have to be too miserable during! This weekend she also has 3 games in a row in Royal City so keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather this weekend too!
We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him) I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...
Are those 3 games this Saturday?
ReplyDeleteYes the games are this Saturday, May 8th starting around 9am. The game today got cancelled (maybe because of the wind?) but it may be rescheduled for Friday, so we'll see.
ReplyDelete