Skip to main content

Little Free Range Day Camp 2022 Registration

 Little Free Range Day Camp 

2022 Schedule and Registration*





    Mommy & Me / Family  Day 


$30 per family, per session        

    July 1,         9 - 11am

    August 26,  9 - 11am


This one day camp is designed for our youngest campers, who might do better with a parent or other trusted adult accompanying them, or those that all want to come together at any age as a family to our little homestead. Introductory day of animals, gardening, crafts, and other fun outdoor activities are planned. Each session will have a different take home craft. 




Preschool & Early Elementary Day  Camp    (3-9, *potty trained )


*$150

           August 1-4,    9 - 12pm


    Your child will enjoy this drop-off day camp discovering the outdoors on our little homestead. We will be practicing animal husbandry, using real tools, learning about plants and gardening, doing crafts, and other activities. 





    Elementary Day Camp       ( kindergarten to fifth grade-ish ) 

*$150, per 4 day session         

            June 27-30,      9 - 12pm

            July 25-28,      9 - 12pm

    August 22-25,  9 - 12pm


Kids entering elementary to fifth grade will love this hands on outdoor adventure working with our animals, in the garden, building with real tools, crafting fun or useful take home items, and other outdoor games and activities around our homestead. Each available elementary session will have a similar structure and theme, but different crafts and activities weekly.






  

            



           

Registration Links:


June


    Elementary Day Camp           June 27-30, 9am-12pm


July 

    Mommy & Me / Family Day       July 1, 9-11am


    Elementary Day Camp           July 25-28, 9am-12pm


August

    Preschool & Elementary Day Camp             August 1-4, 9am-12pm



   Mommy & Me Day {full}  August 26, 9-11am





All camps will be fully outside, please dress accordingly! Please send a water bottle with your child’s name on it and sunscreen on if desired. Each camp will include a snack and take home item. 


**Sibling Discount** Any sibling registering will get a $20 discount no matter the date of registration. 



Camp in Action


Mommy and Me Day




Craft Time!


Elementary campers collecting eggs

Veggie kabobs for the chickens. 




Visit me at @free_range_on_fairview on Instagram to see more pictures from last year or ask any more questions. Email: sssadler08@gmail.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Infinity and Beyond

Well beyond five years that is. February 22 marks our first date and somehow Shane even remembered that. Since I feel like a crumb-bum of a wife lately I set up a special little thing to show him how much these last five years have actually meant to me. (I get that it isn't our wedding anniversary but any day can be special so I wanted to make this special too) I wrote him a little love letter and put out five things that are meaningful in our relationship together, quite the mishmash if you ask me, but it works. In no particular order: 1. Motley Crue - We we to our first concert together over the summer to see Shane's favorite band and I got to get my 80's on while he got to relive the glory days. 2. The Spiderwick Chronicles - We went to see this movie with our nephews for our first official date. I think it's sweet that now the boys watch it all the time. 3. Coffee - We have shared many conversations, hours, and events all while drinking coffee. We both love it

Overnight Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls

I've been tweaking this overnight sourdough cinnamon roll recipe over the last few months and I think it's finally, exactly, the way I like it. We love this for slow weekend mornings, to take to family and friends, or for special holiday get togethers. It's also the same recipe I use when making them to sell locally. I've been keeping it under wraps for no reason in particular but it's just too good not to share.  I don't have a reliable kitchen scale so this recipe uses good old fashion cups and goes a lot by the feeling of the dough. It will get messy but don't be discouraged if it doesn't turn out just right the first time. No matter the flop, these cinnamon rolls will never disappoint taste wise.  The PDF printable can be found here or you can keep reading.  Overnight Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls  The night before you want to make rolls: 8 Tablespoons cold butter, shredded (a whole stick) 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose or bread flour  1/2 cup sourdou

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him)  I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children.