Just a little picture of Lincoln and Liko hanging out during the day. The dog laid his head down to take a nap and the baby kept kicking him in the nose. He just snorted and rolled his eyes at the baby. Hah I love that they get along so well since the baby just realized that he might be a fun toy and keeps watching him walk around the room. The face Lincoln making cracks me up too :)
We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him) I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...
I miss you guys! I don't know when I can come for a visit next. You guys should come up here sometime when you can!
ReplyDeleteCuties! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!
ReplyDelete