Oh man these were just as good as they looked! I used the best brownie recipe from the hershey kitchen online so they always turn out scrumptious and then I added a little Christmas flare. I've seen this done with strawberries but the raspberries were a better deal this week so they worked perfectly. I didn't have a small round cookie cutter so I used a heart which works fine since the boys didn't actually care how the looked, just how quickly they could eat them. So it's brownie, spray whipped cream, raspberry, and white chocolate chip. You could probably use a little whipped cream to "glue" the chocolate chip to the top if desired.
We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him) I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...
Ahhh man, how cute are those!!??
ReplyDelete