Ah ha! I finally figured out how to beat the system and can post pictures again. I'm sure the room will run out again and I will eventually have to upgrade but I think I have a solution for now. I liked some features on the other site but it was difficult for me to get things to be the way I wanted them to be and am comfortable here on blogger. Hopefully I haven't thrown off my groove and can import the few posts I did post there. So for now I will leave you with these festive pictures of Warner wearing a santa hat. Ho ho ho Happy December 4th!
We love chicken in our house because it is yummy, very versatile and somewhat affordable. It is also Shane's meat of choice for his "tone and sculpt" plan. (ok so I just love how special he is and really I am not making fun of him) I generally try to find boneless, skinless chicken for less than $2 a pound. These days it is getting increasingly difficult, even looking into Zycon or Costco so when I found some for $2.30/lb I got all the had... two packages. I frozen one because Shane will BBQ that for lunches on the weekend. With the other package, which I think was about 3.5 pounds or 5/6 breasts, I was able to look on the monthly menu plan and figure out what chicken type dinners I had coming up and chop from there. Since the breasts are usually very thick I slice them in half, like a top and bottom part. Then I either chopped up into bite sized pieces or froze whole. For less than $9 in chicken I made four meals that will serve at least two adults and two children. ...
Comments
Post a Comment